Back in January, Angela from My Poetry and Prose Place and Mark from Aggaspletch gave me this award. (So that is why it is displayed twice.)
My Poetry and Prose Place is very lively and enjoyable. It is obvious that Angela puts a lot of thought into her work. I especially like her Dictionary of Bio-Signs posts.
Aggaspletch always seems to get a smile out of me, even just by reading the blog’s title. In addition, Mark’s poems are well polished, passionate, and a pleasure to read. My favorite thing about his blog is his honesty and humor.
Thank you, Angela and Mark!
Tonight I was given “The Versatile Blogger award” by Melee from The Midnight Train of Thought.
Melee’s blog drew me in right from the beginning. Her graceful writing style is delightfully poetic and her thoughts are always meaningful and easy to relate. She is a very talented person.
Thank you, Melee!
And now I will share seven things about myself, as the conditions suggest (or require.)
1. I go to bed really early, most of the time. It isn’t uncommon for me to say at 8:30 PM that I am proud to be up this late. I wake up early (that is why) and don’t like to miss the sunrise.
2. One of my favorite activities is to listen to music with headphones. Even though I can probably name more musicians I’ve listened to than authors I am familiar with, I have no interest or talent in playing music myself, and hardly have.
3. The first answer I had to the question “What do you want to be when you grow up?” was an author.
4. A conversation about loose leaf tea will pick up my interest faster than a conversation about reality TV. And drinking some together is even better.
5. I’m really indecisive, but sometimes I think I might be able to make up my mind. And sometimes I’m unsure about that.
6. I light a frankincense and patchouli soy candle while I meditate and pray in the morning.
7. My favorite number is seven and so I’m glad that we ended with this one.
Now I’d like to award the following bloggers for being amazing. (That’s not to say that if you didn’t receive this award you’re not amazing or that you have to accept the award either.)
You don’t have to post about a variety of subjects to be qualified for this award.
Here are some suggestions for accepting the award:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.