Three Lessons I Learned Today with Art
- Rubbing alcohol should not be used on a canvas or the back of it, it’s strong and it made paint seep through, keep canvas on easel or a clear space to set it down. I remember: I packed my wooden easel away in the garage years ago when I thought I was not going to paint anymore, I wonder if I threw it away, I will check when I am ready to come back in.
- Cinnamon toast crunch should not be an option of a fun cereal for me for a once in awhile switch in, brushed my teeth well, washed my hands well, out in the fresh air and sun.
- I have another (9 x 12) canvas that’s ready for me, aim to keep canvases well, research beforehand can help.
- I learned these 3 lessons, will have them with me, now I have a party playlist going toward the fields near home, cool air, sunny, and ready to dance in, near population (but I’m from Brooklyn, so they’re grand), DJ pick one…;) DJ Picks, Jiggle It – Marshmello…
- Let’s Go 😉
- I am back from my dance party in the fields…The list ended up as…Marshmello followed by Emad Sayyah ‘Belly Dance’ percussion songs, and Despacito with Justin Bieber 🗝💃, stop dancing and go back inside for water, just then comes on 🎶 Calabria (‘No not done yet!’)—am Italian, and I danced some more :), followed by ‘2 Step’, Hood Celebrityy – ‘Island Girls’ (Me too, you know), Jay-Z Big Pimpin’ (🤣), and then the DJ closes with Marshmello and Khalid – Numb (DJ Yuki Remix).
- Shouldn’t I just delete this post? Of course not. 🙂